Sunday, July 18, 2010

Quick Thanks!

I figure if I slip this post in between a couple of others, maybe Liz and Sue won't really notice and won't get upset with me sharing these photos.



This is Liz delivering dinner Tuesday, first chemo day. It was SO good and I was able to enjoy it. Especially the salad, which I heaped on my plate the second time round. It was a good thing I filled up on those veggies, cuz I haven't had much since then!


By the time Sue delivered dinner Thursday, I couldn't eat much of what she brought. I did enjoy the baked potatoes with plenty of sour cream though. And it makes me feel good to know that my family is well fed. I didn't feel like doing much more than dialing a take out number that day, I tell you!

Sue was back about an hour later, as she had forgotten a dessert she had made, Toll House Pie. Again, it looked so yummy, like something I would have loved, but I didn't even try a nibble.

The kids weren't too concerned about my loss of appetite. More for them.

Now, Marc is participating in A Biggest Loser Challenge at work, so he didn't have any dessert. It was just Gaby, Nick and Jess.


This is what was left a short time later.


No comments:

Post a Comment