Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chemo Caps

Around the time of my last lengthly post, my Aunt sent me an email with a couple of photos attached. She had crocheted several chemo caps for an organization that collects them, and was preparing to donate them in my honour.

I was moved to tears. Both she and my Mom had done this, Mom knitting and Auntie Judy crocheting.

I had saved that email with the attached photos, for this post. The first thing I did was move the photos from the email to the folder in which I keep blog photos. But they're not there, and they're no longer attached to the email. I've done several searches on my computer and have come up empty. But I did see a lot of images I didn't know were there!!

I didn't want to let Auntie Judy know beforehand,  but now that this post is up and looking quite naked without the photos, maybe I can ask her to resend them so I can share them.

Cousin Jodene to the rescue. She saw this post and forwarded the photos -- thanks Jo!!

So here they are, lovely handcrafted chemo caps ready to be given to people who will make good use of them. I certainly know how appreciated they will be!



A close up of the tag is necessary.



Now you see. I'm still moved to tears. Love you Auntie Judy.

Another one of the many kind and thoughtful gestures made during this time. I can't say enough how blessed I feel. Thanks you crafty ladies. I love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment