Thursday, January 13, 2011

Catching Up -- Again

It's been over 2 months since I last posted here. Can't believe that! My theory is that, the combination of feeling better and Christmas approaching had me so busy trying to catch up with so many things that I had let slide. And of course, the Christmas season brings with it shopping, baking, decorating and gathering.

Finished up radation 2 days before Thanksgiving, started tamoxifen a week later, and that's about all I'm up to right now. Except for recovering from Christmas, Christmas travel and gearing up for Gaby's birthday celebration. And trying to do some catching up on my other blog .

Having said that, I should get started!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I thought it was probably a good thing that you hadn't posted - meaning that your life was probably wonderfully busy and full - you know, your real tangible life! Not this cyber one! Okay, now off to make mine more full!

    ReplyDelete