Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goodness. Kindness.


Continues.


A beautiful flower arrangment, from the Pelletiers, in Winnipeg. Brightness and cheer for almost 2 weeks.


Yummy chicken, broccoli and mashed potato dinner from Melissa, with home made rice pudding for dessert. Perfect for my tummy two days after chemo.


Spaghetti bolonese, an exotic salad and crusty Italian bread from Pam. We enjoyed this last week and it was perfect on a day where we had to run out again shortly after the bus.



Julie, caught in the act of delivering tea biscuits on an Sunday afternoon. Gaby just happened to have my camera in her hands as Julie arrived, and she snapped this photo! I'm glad she did, because the last couple of times Julie delivered tea biscuits, she managed to sneak them on our doorstep unnoticed, early on a weekday, on her way to work. Got you this time Julie!


Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from Elise, left with Gaby last Sunday while I was driving Marc to the airport. Still feeling crummy last Sunday, I had decided it would be best to skip out the first day of Sunday school. Not sure if the other teachers had anything planned for the craft, I decided to just pop in and drop off big heart shapes and a bag of stickers, for first day name tags. They did have something prepared. On the way out, I ran into several people, including Elise. Feeling the need to explain both my appearance, and the direction I was headed, I let them know I was on my way home to nurse my head cold.  Elise obviously picked up on that. Those cookies have been great with the many cups of tea I've had of late.

Goodness. Kindness. Blessings.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment